Lynda.com, an online library of high-quality instructional videos on a variety of skills, technologies and more, will switch to LinkedIn Learning on July 8 starting at 2 a.m.
This upgrade, which is expected to take 24 hours, will introduce a number of exciting new features while retaining access to over 11,000 Lynda.com courses. All personal data including completed courses, saved reading list, etc. will be automatically migrated to LinkedIn Learning after upgrading.
New features include:
- Personalized learning recommendations based on your learning profile, videos viewed and industry.
- Ability to link LinkedIn Learning account to personal LinkedIn profile to display badges after completing courses
- Note: This is not necessary to view the content.
- Ability to add personalized content alongside LinkedIn Learning content for personalized courses.
- A new intuitive interface designed to provide you with relevant content.
Current Lynda.com users will receive an email on their LinkedIn Learning UARK account on July 7 with a link to activate.