Lynda.com successfully upgraded to LinkedIn Learning
Lynda.com, an online library of high-quality instructional videos on a variety of skills, technologies, and more, has been upgraded to LinkedIn Learning.
In addition to the name change, this upgrade introduced a number of exciting new features while retaining access to over 11,000 Lynda.com courses. All personal data including completed courses, saved playlists, etc. has been successfully migrated to LinkedIn Learning after the upgrade.
New features include:
- Ability to link LinkedIn Learning account to personal LinkedIn profile to view badges after completing courses (Note: this is not required to view content).
- Personalized learning recommendations based on your learning profile, videos viewed and industry.
- A new intuitive interface designed to provide you with relevant content.
- Ability to add personalized content alongside LinkedIn Learning content for personalized courses.
Get started with LinkedIn Learning:
- For the best experience, log out of your LinkedIn account before activating your LinkedIn Learning account.
- Visit linkedin.com/learning, select the “Connect” button.
- Then select “Log in with your organizational account” (ie your @ uark.edu account).
- You will then be redirected to the UARK connection to enter your password.
LinkedIn Learning is a service available free of charge to all students, faculty, and staff at the University of Arkansas.