UMass Dartmouth has partnered with LinkedIn Learning to provide all UMass Dartmouth students, faculty, and staff with free access to the online video learning platform.
LinkedIn Learning offers a library of thousands of business, creative, and technology skills video courses designed to help you learn to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Connect to LinkedIn Learning
- Unlimited access.
- Choose from over 6,500 video tutorials covering business, creative, and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Practical learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Useful resources. Reinforce your new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files, and coding practice windows.
- Connecting to your LinkedIn profile (optional) provides the ability to update your LinkedIn profile with courses you’ve taken in LinkedIn Learning.
LinkedIn Learning Login Instructions
When you first log in, you will be prompted to log in to your LinkedIn account. You can skip this step if you don’t have a LinkedIn account or prefer not to log in at this time.
LinkedIn Learning Mobile App
iPhone/iPad or Android
Help learning LinkedIn
All other questions should be directed to IT Support