Whether you want to land a great job or develop skills to support your academic success, the unique experiences you gain in the LinkedIn Learning Champion Program will prepare you to always learn and set you apart from the competition in the job market
As a champion of learning, you will help your peers improve their skills, so that they can confidently face any challenges encountered during their graduate studies and prepare them for a career.
Plus, you’ll get an overview of LinkedIn Learning and LinkedIn. You will receive advanced training, resources and support from LinkedIn
Applications are due by September 30, 2020. Apply now
- Professional brand
- Build an online presence linked to your academic and professional goals
- Share what you learn in the LinkedIn Learning library
- Develop new skills around branding, marketing and communication
- Find your authentic voice
- Write about your experiences, from newly learned skills to meaningful relationships with others
- Publication of articles on LinkedIn, personal blogs and in the campus newspaper
- Public speaking
- Prepare a speech or presentation
- Gain hands-on experience in delivering a presentation to a targeted audience
- Create a training session or host a webinar
- Present virtually or face to face
- Team building
- Emphasize collaborative and leadership skills
- Communicate with a team or organization
- Build projects with other students such as a Learning Week campaign, a LinkedIn Learning conference or a LinkedIn Learning Bootcamp
- Reflect on the professional skills you have learned and put into practice
- Give critical feedback on how to improve the program for future cohorts
- Summarize a wrap-up project in a 350-word essay or 3-minute video
How it works
The LinkedIn Learning Champion program spans 6 months. Students define initiative and execute projects while managing their academic workload.
- Join the group
- Complete 2 lessons
- Attend live virtual training
What champions do
- Be a LinkedIn Insider
- Build a professional brand with your LinkedIn profile.
- Get in-depth knowledge of data insights.
- Take advantage of all insider tools and resources
- Develop your skills
- Identify your interests and potential career options.
- Use the data to identify the exact skills you need.
- Inspire others
- Elevate your skills by helping others discover their learning goals.
- Share the benefits of LinkedIn and LinkedIn Learning.
- Become an inspiring leader on your campus.