Are you looking to improve your skills for a job change or career development in the second semester?
That will help – today LinkedIn released its list of the 20 most popular LinkedIn Learning courses in the first half of 2022. On top of that, LinkedIn is also making each of these courses free until the end of the month – so now might just be the best time to jump in and brush up on the latest rising skills in your industry.
According to LinkedIn:
“As the Great Shake-up slows and the job market cools, professionals are taking skills-building more seriously. The pandemic has accelerated change in all sectors and, as a result, the skills needed to do a job today have even changed from a few years ago. Professionals react by acquiring new skills to sustain their careers and face the present moment. »
LinkedIn says more than seven million people have taken these 20 courses this year, covering everything from improving communication, project management, coding, strategic thinking and more.
Here are the top 20 LinkedIn Learning courses right now, which you can access via the relevant links:
- Definition of objectives: objectives and key results (OKR) with Jessie Wither
- Essential Excel Training (Office 365/Microsoft 365) with Dennis Taylor
- Interpersonal communication with Dorie Clark
- Cultivate a growth mindset with Gemma Leigh Roberts
- Foundations of project management with Bonnie Biafore
- Use questions to foster critical thinking and curiosity with Joshua Miller
- The Essentials of Team Collaboration with Dana Brownlee
- Unconscious bias with Stacey Gordon
- Learn Python with Joe Marini
- Communicate with confidence with Jeff Ansell
- Speak confidently and effectively with Pete Mockaitis
- Learn the OWASP Top 10 with Caroline Wang
- Power BI essential training with Gini von Courter
- Strategic thinking with Dorie Clark
- SQL essential training with Bill Weinman
- Develop your emotional intelligence with Gemma Leigh Roberts
- Communication basics with Brenda Bailey-Hughes and Tatiana Kolovou
- Agile Foundations with Doug Rose
- Fundamentals of digital marketing with Brad Batesole
- Critical mind with Mike Figliuolo
If you’ve been thinking about improving your skills, now might be the time – or maybe it’s just worth taking some of the programming courses, for example, to better understand how to communicate between departments on projects.
Or you can take an Agile course. If, you know, you don’t trust your own management ability.
Classes are available for free until August 31 through the links above.