How to find your Amazon account URL and share it
- You can find your Amazon account URL in your account settings under the Account & Listings menu on the website.
- This profile page includes information about yourself, your shopping preferences, reviews, etc.
- When you open your profile page, you can switch between a private view of the page and how other users see it.
- Visit Insider’s Tech Reference Library for more stories.
Once you create an Amazon account, you get your own profile page, which you customize with personalized information about yourself, your shopping preferences, and more. This is also where people can read the reviews and recommendations you make on the website. Want to share this page with others? You just need to find your Amazon account URL, which can be found in your Amazon account settings.
How to Find Your Amazon Account URL
1. Open Amazon in any web browser and log in to your account if you are not already logged in.
2. At the top of the page, move the mouse pointer over Account and Lists.
3. When the drop-down menu appears, in the Your account section, click Account.
4. In the Ordering and purchasing preferences section, click Your Amazon Profile.
5. You now see your profile page. Copy the URL from the address bar at the top of the browser – this is your Amazon account URL that you can share with anyone.