Goodbye Lynda.com, hello LinkedIn Learning | CU Boulder today
The University of Colorado upgraded Lynda.com to LinkedIn Learning on September 30. We’re excited to announce that students now have access to LinkedIn Learning, a free on-demand learning solution.
Whether you’re just starting your college journey or preparing to graduate, LinkedIn Learning has a number of resources for you to explore. It can help you succeed in your studies, define your career path, build a professional network and even find your first job. Connect your account and learn how to harness the power of LinkedIn.
With LinkedIn Learning, you get:
- Unlimited access: Choose from over 13,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations: Explore the skills most in demand based on your experience.
- Expert instructors: Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Hands-on learning: Access lessons on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Innovative resources to help you succeed in school: reinforce your new knowledge with quizzes, worksheets and coding practice windows.
activate your account
During the activation process, you will be prompted to connect your personal LinkedIn profile to your LinkedIn Learning account. Make sure your LinkedIn username and password are ready to seamlessly connect your account. While it is not mandatory to log into LinkedIn, it is highly recommended. LinkedIn Learning can pull information from your LinkedIn profile for a more personalized learning experience.
Start exploring the courses today. For a good overview, take a look at the How to use LinkedIn Learning.
How to get there:
- Log in to MyCUinfo.
- Open the student portal.
- Select “Training” from the menu on the right.
- Open the link to LinkedIn Learning.