The Center for Teaching, Learning and Technology (TLTC) is excited to announce free access to LinkedIn Learning, an on-demand learning solution designed to help you learn new skills and advance your career. career. LinkedIn Learning is endorsed by leading corporate organizations such as Zillow, HP, Patagonia, the Environmental Protection Agency, and NBC Universal and is now available to students, faculty, and staff at Seton Hall University.
LinkedIn Learning offers a personalized learning experience that offers educational content that matches your interests and professional goals. Log in to PirateNet to access LinkedIn Learning.
With LinkedIn Learning, you get:
- Unlimited access. Choose from over 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the skills most in demand based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Hands-on learning. Access lessons on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Useful resources. Reinforce your new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
- Gain skills and credentials on your LinkedIn account by taking courses.
Connect to PirateNet to access these courses
Please use your existing LinkedIn credentials to link your account to your Seton Hall profile.
Don’t have a LinkedIn account but want to use LinkedIn Learning? You will need to create a LinkedIn account to access over 5,000 topics.